With the purpose of feeding and connecting communities, SATS jobs reflect an ambition to drive positive impact not only across the business but also for SATS customers, industry partners, and shareholders, as well as for its own employees.
SATS Jobs is a company that specializes in Dedicated to purposeful growth and transformation, SATS’ vision is to be the market leader by delighting customers with innovative food solutions and seamless connections. SATS is a subsidiary of SATS Corporation.
Overview of SATS
SATS’ goal is to provide delicious, high-quality food in a sustainable manner for airlines, foodservice chains, merchants, and other organizations. They do this via the use of new food technology and robust supply networks. SATS connects people, businesses, and communities seamlessly via complete gateway services for customers such as airlines, cruise lines, freight forwarders, postal services, and eCommerce firms. SATS Jobs provides passionate service with cutting-edge technology to make this possible.
SATS employees are dedicated to the company’s principles and go above and beyond to provide excellent food solutions to our clients as well as tailored gateway services to some of the world’s finest airports, such as Changi Airport, and other locations outside of aviation.
SATS Jobs Core Values
- People, goods, and information are all protected and kept safe and secure.
- Meeting and surpassing expectations in all areas of our company is our passion for delighting our customers.
- Innovation is the process of harnessing technology and innovation to propel the growth of businesses, communities, and individuals forward.
- Holding ourselves accountable to our customers, colleagues, partners, and communities is a crucial part of the trust.
- Collaboration – At SATS jobs, they recognize the importance of teamwork and cooperation as an essential element of everyday life.
- SATS Jobs, as Asia’s leading provider of food solutions and gateway services, is committed to generating long-term value and achieving sustainable outcomes for the communities in which it operates.
What makes SATS jobs such a great place to advance in your professional life?
Because SATS Jobs has a culture of inclusion and innovation, they are committed to bringing out the best in people by providing them with technology, skills and opportunities to achieve their goals.
Whether you are a job seeker looking for SATS Jobs, a member of the SATS Jobs staff community, or a valued partner, they invite you to learn more about what they have to offer and to become a part of something bigger than yourself.
It’s an exciting and rewarding experience to work at SATS jobs.
Not only does it provide unique employment opportunities in areas ranging from airline and institutional catering to airport security and cargo handling and distribution, but it also provides the opportunity to serve Singapore’s award-winning Changi Airport and other major aviation hubs throughout the region.
In order to make a difference as part of an energetic and dynamic team, SATS jobs invite you to learn more about a career with SATS and to apply today!
Various SATS Employment Opportunities
1. SATS Jobs in the Catering Industry
SATS, as a fully integrated food solutions provider, offers you a plethora of exciting and rewarding career opportunities in a variety of fields.
Loading Delivery Assistant is a position that is currently available.
- To operate a hi-lift or a van, depending on the needs of the operation
- Vehicles should be checked for serviceability and cleaned regularly.
- Carry out loading and unloading duties at the outbound and inbound docks, as well as at the aircraft
- Ensure that departing flights receive any last-minute additional meals/items or other outstanding orders.
- Meals and catering items for freighter/PACC/Cargo flights are collected, loaded, checked, and handed over to the crew.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities assigned or instructed by the officer or manager
- Reading, writing and communicating in English are required, as are basic computer skills
- A valid Class 3 driver’s license is required. A class 4 license would be a significant plus in this situation.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 25kg in weight
- Capable of working three rotating shifts
- Earn up to S$3,000/month in addition to a S$2,400 joining bonus.
- In the second year of service, you will receive an additional bonus of S$2,400.
- Promotion and advancement in one’s career
2. SATS Positions Including Gateway
Positions that are currently available
- Air Logistics Lead
- Air Logistics Assistant
- Air Logistics Specialist (Ramp)
- Equipment Operator
- Aircraft Aesthetics Specialist
- Aircraft Aesthetics Assistant
- Air Hub Specialist (Baggage)
- Air Hub Specialist (Ramp/Tech Ramp)
- Bonuses of up to S$2,600 are available upon joining.
- Annual Performance Incentive of up to S$2600 is available (2nd Year Onwards)
- Milestone Incentive of up to S$800 is available.
3. SATS Jobs that provide security
Positions that are currently available
- Senior Security Officer/
- Security Officer
- Auxiliary Police Officer
- Earn up to S$4,000/month in addition to a joining bonus of up to S$20,000.
- Paid in full while in training, with additional work allowances.
- Other Work-Related Perks Career Advancement is also included.
4. Internships are another option.
Are you interested in learning more about how airports operate?
Internships with SATS provide you with an opportunity to step outside of the classroom and into the fast-paced world of airport operations, providing you with a glimpse of a unique and fast-paced work environment.
|Demand Planning Lead||View & Apply|
|Commercial Manager||View & Apply|
|Executive, Property Management||View & Apply|
|Operator, Washing Section||View & Apply|
|Abattoir Production Operator||View & Apply|
|Auction Assistant||View & Apply|
|Casing Processing Operator||View & Apply|
|CATERING ASSISTANT||View & Apply|
|Cleaner||View & Apply|
|Driver Class 3||View & Apply|
Who is eligible to apply?
Applying for our internship program is open to students from all academic disciplines at
What is the procedure for submitting an application?
The suitability of each applicant for SATS Jobs will be determined through a systematic selection process that will be applied to all applicants. In accordance with their areas of interest, successful candidates will be assigned to various business units across the organization.
What qualifications are required for SATS positions?
Students in their first year of university, junior college, or polytechnic school
Having the ability to commit to at least eight weeks of the full-time internship is required.
Communication and interpersonal skills are second to none.
Gaining employment with SATS Jobs may be a difficult task because they only want the best candidates, but this does not imply that it is impossible to obtain employment there.
Simply keep yourself up to date, and you will undoubtedly succeed in your SATS Jobs endeavors.